Saturday, December 16, 2006

Want to hear a funny story?

Sooooo apparently when I wrote my last post, I didn't realize that my UCI interview was on THURSDAY, not FRIDAY. So my plane tickets were definitely for the wrong day, and I figured that out at 5 pm Wednesday evening! The good news was that I made it on time, and the interview went great (I loved the place, and apparently they really liked me too). But now I feel completely retarded and my parents think I'm irresponsible... which I probably AM, plus I was in the middle of finals/group project finishing up for the past two weeks, so I wasn't about to think about stuff a week ahead of time when I had things due the next day.
Anyways, I'm done with finals finally (had to take a makeup exam this morning, which was really hard!) and can relax until Monday when I'm off again to St Louis.
And, I just found out that I'm getting a sink in my room during winter quarter! Woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home