Sunday, December 10, 2006

Finals week

Yay, I'm done with my structural biology website/final project! I finished on Friday afternoon, narrowly dodging disaster with a laptop death and elaine crashing. Now all I have is a relatively easy Medical Spanish final (Wednesday), a group report for my BMI project class (Thursday), and a final for Cardiovascular Bioengineering (Saturday). I'm taking the BioE final late on Saturday because I have a medical school interview (UC Irvine) on Thursday/Friday.

My weekend was pretty laid back. On Friday, I went shopping for three hours (BUT didn't buy anything but tights...) and missed dinner (I've been doing this too much lately-sad) so I ate leftovers at Matt's eating club and hung out with him/his friends. The funny part was that I randomly mentioned "Man, I want to go shopping again... the mall is open until 12 am, you know" and all his drunk friends suddenly wanted to go to the mall. Drunk people are... weird. So they ended up running to the mall (in the rain, no less) at 10:00 pm, where nothing bad actually happened (surprisingly). On Saturday I went with Matt and my parents to a Christmas musical ("A Christmas Carol") and out to dinner. Now (Sunday) I'm just sitting with my BMI project group, trying to fix a bug... actually, they're fixing the bug and I'm just sitting here. Heheh. Um, time to go.

3 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Your laptop died?

Lemme guess! Orange and purple diamond-pattern tights!!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Well, it was sort of a POS and has been occasionally dying every few months. Usually, it bounces back and is like normal, but lately it keeps dying. Oh well, it's not mine/doesn't have anything important on it.

10:37 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

well, poop! Time to get a shiny new one!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home