Thursday, November 02, 2006

First floor woes

Living on the first floor can be pretty sweet. You don't have to trudge up flights of stairs after a tiring day, moving is ridiculously easy, and, if you're lucky, you can use your window as a door. However, I've just found one huge downside to living on the first floor: smokers outside your window. I keep having to yell at idiots who smoke outside my window because they think they're sufficiently outside to swathe themselves in carcinogens. Stupid construction workers or--worse--even more retarded Stanford students who are blissfully giving themselves high blood pressure, atherosclerosis, and emphysema. Plus, they're making my room smell like smoke, which is just disgusting.
Although, maybe it was sort of mean for me to yell "Smoking gives you cancer so don't do it near my window!" at the people smoking outside my room. But you know, they sort of deserved it.

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

I have the same problem in my 3rd floor apartment. Anywhere there's stupid college students, there's smokers. I hate it too.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home