Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I want to get better!! Aurgh.

I'm slowly getting better. I've barely left my room the past few days, and am getting restless. Yesterday I had to miss tutoring and I felt really bad about that-it was the first class of the year, and I had already called Manuel and told him I was coming. I figured it wouldn't be too good for me to go running around at midnight though, and really didn't want to get him sick. Oh well, I'll see him tomorrow.
I really hope I'm a lot better tomorrow, because I have my Arbor Free Clinic interview at 7. I haven't spoken prolonged Spanish for about three weeks (I was hoping to get practice tutoring last night), but hopefully I won't suck too much (I'm applying for a Spanish interpreting position). Interpreting sounds fun, I just need to remember to stay warm if I'm going to be in contact with sick people-these past few days of being sick were terrible. I don't think I've been this sick for a year, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home