Sunday, October 22, 2006

My latest obsession

Lately, I've spent SO much time on ebay, which is funny, because I've only bought two things in the time I've been a member (a subscription to Lucky magazine and a Hobo International purse). I have my eye on a cashmere hoodie which is cheap right now, but those things always shoot up in the last twenty minutes or so. Anyways, I really need to cut back, and I'm trying to think of other things to keep me busy. So far, I've been reading books (I got a bunch of mysteries from the library, and that's been slightly successful), going shopping for real (been doing that a lot, hehe, better than ebay because I'm limited by when I fall over from exhaustion), and looking at fashion blogs (which is probably worse, because then I get obsessed about something and have to look it up on ebay). I need a new hobby, ideas please!

I've probably been ebaying so much because I've been sick this past week. I think I'm finally better, and am looking forward to being more active. I'm also almost done with medical school applications--and I got an interview! I bought a suit for it (look retarded, but whatever) and wonderful wonderful beautiful shoes:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They haven't gotten here yet, but I tried them on in brown and they are the most comfortable heel I have ever worn. I'm serious, try a wedge heel pump, it's ridiculous in terms of walk-ability and wearability.

Ok, well I'm trying to do more exciting things, so I can take pictures of them and blog. If anyone took a picture of me the past two weeks, all you'd see were my pajamas, messy room, and the mall. (Ooh, and Tofu House, we went there last night!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home