Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Corn Nuts

I'll admit it, one of my gross snack weaknesses is Corn Nuts. I never got to eat them when I was little because my parents were convinced that they broke your teeth, but ever since I tried them at a Girl Scouts meeting, I was hooked. Anyways, I just bought (and finished) a bag of Ranch, and noticed that the wording on the back is a little Engrish.

It says:

"Corn Nuts. Eat it, Great Corn Taste
Giant Roasted Corn Kernels
Taste It, Extraordinary Flavors
Mmmm, Different."


Different????

3 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Corn Nuts has the worst slogans. For a couple of years the bags all said "CORN GONE WRONG!" with a picture of an angry/mean ear of corn cartoon guy. It was really ugly and kind of unappetizing.

12:53 AM  
Blogger mark said...

FYI I love corn nuts too. I did lose a tooth to one though!

It was a tooth with a filling, and part of the tooth chipped off. At first I just thought that I got an extra crunchy corn nut :)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure can crack a tooth with corn nuts, even if you don't have a filling in the tooth

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home