Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Snakes on a ... Do I even need to say it?

On Sunday, I was at the beach studying for the GRE when I saw a propeller plane flying along the coast. It said "snakes + plane = 8.18.06". Apparently Keenan (Matt's roommate) was in SF the other day, and he saw it also. Is the studio really trying to hype this movie up so much that they'll hire advertising planes to fly around? This movie has gotten such ridiculous buzz that even though it sounds retarded, I sort of have to see it now... I think I'm going with Robert after he takes his MCAT, and everyone else should come too!

By the way, good luck to everyone taking their MCAT on Saturday. I won't be enjoying my Saturday either--I have a final in the most retarded/boring class ever.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI -

Real life stories of snakes on planes: http://maximwebsite.tripod.com/snakes.html

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Dan just said almost exactly the same thing (lots of money + plane sighting). It's almost pushing me to see it. Almost...

8:30 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I'm definitely seeing it. I'm pretty much a whore for buzz. That could be taken many ways, mostly bad. ly.

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I dunno, I'm kind of a whore for Samuel L. Jackson, and there are even fewer ways to take that. I'll probably end up seeing it if people around here are going. Otherwise, I'm just lazy like that.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was awesome. sheer brilliance! a subtle homage to black exploitation films!

okay, mostly it was hilarious.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home