Monday, August 14, 2006

I have a funny cat

Ever since my parents went to England for two weeks, my cat has started the habit of coming into my room late at night and sleeping on my bed for an hour or so. Sometimes if I've gone to bed already he'll come in anyways, and try to wake me up so I can pet him before he goes to sleep. Imagine waking up to this:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's sort of scary.

And shoot, I need to get my rear end into gear and start filling out those med school secondaries :-(.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your kitty is pretty :), even if it does look a little scary b/c you can't see all of its eyes. Is it a he or a she? What is his (her?) name?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

My cat is a guy and is named Muffin. For some reason, every time I try to take a picture of him he squints his eyes like that; he actually has really big blue eyes.

1:10 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

It's the flash that makes him blink. If you take him outside for pictures he leaves them open, like in this one

http://rbioj.salk.edu/laborday04photos/huge-muffin-2.jpg

1:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah I sort of think it's funny when he blinks like that. It's sort of mean, though..

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muffin's eyes are beautiful!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home