Thursday, August 17, 2006

"My life needs a rewind/erase button"

("and a volume control" -- here's another obscure quote for you all)

So I was definitely bad-mouthing someone I know (who happens to be a fat ugly whore, but that's another storyyyy), and as the words "he only likes her because she puts out" were leaving my mouth, my PI (Principal Investigator--the professor and head honcho at my lab, not Private Investigator) walked into the lab. Oooohhhhh sh*t. Good thing he ALREADY turned in my letter of recommendation for medical school, huh?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he know who she is? Like, did he give you a bad look or anything?

9:36 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

No, it actually wasn't that bad. He's so spacy I doubt he heard, and anyways, a minute later he was giggling about how one of the postdocs' figures (for his upcoming paper) looked phallic, so he's not really the uptight type.

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote = Calvin and Hobbes! (Yes, I had to google, and I didn't notice that part of your post until the 2nd time I read it :P.)

That's somewhat comforting, though.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home