Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Band run!

I went on band run! I was hanging out with Matt in his new room in Suites (which, by the way, I have pictures of--he built this really really nice loft in his room.. just need to get the pictures off my camera) and we heard shouting and the band playing. So we ran outside and saw everyone in the FroSoCo courtyard. We followed the band to Lag, but then I had to go tutor (and explain to Manuel what "band run" is, and why there were mostly naked people running around). Later, I met up with the band run folks again in the new Stanford Stadium. The stadium is SO nice, although it doesn't have that rickety, campy feel that it used to. Then we went to newly renovated Roble, and I saw my future room, which is awesomely big, single, and has a sink.... mmm, sink in the room: you have NO idea how nice that is if you don't have contact lenses.
Now it's 2:00 am and I need to pack... blah. The rest of this week I'm going to be in Monterey for another conference. This one won't be as nice, because I don't think there will be wireless in the lecture room (so I'll ACTUALLY have to listen, boohoo). The conference ends on Friday morning, and my parents/Katherine are going to pick me up so we can spend a day in Monterey/Carmel. This is sort of sad, but we're going to this scone place in Carmel (The Tuck Box) because I saw it on a Food Network show.

Alright, I better get to bed because I have to leave relatively early tomorrow morning. Can't wait until the school year because I have NO MORNING CLASSES. Imagine that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home