Thursday, September 07, 2006

Opinionated

I'm fed up with women who dress pretty well but wear ugly shoes. There is no excuse!!!

Also, I'm addicted to online crossword puzzles. I do about four a day, which doesn't sound like that much, but keep in mind that I'm working 8 hours a day and then doing med school applications in my spare time. And hating on people's shoes.

EDIT:
Let me add, I DO NOT mean high heels or even shoes that are bad for you! What I meant was that there are plenty of cute, inexpensive shoes like Keds, nice running shoes, all sorts of moccasin things (that are under $50) that it's annoying when someone spends $100 on ugly granny shoes. That's all. I think heels are stupid if you're just walking around.

2 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Women who wear "pretty" shoes and then who have to get bunion surgery when they're 30 are stupid. So is "not being able to walk." Not wanting to cripple yourself is a fine excuse to wear ugly shoes.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hmph, jumping to conclusions! I edited my post because what you're talking about what definitely NOT what I had in mind.

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home