Thursday, September 07, 2006

Facebook needs to lie down and die

Facebook (myspace type network) is starting to make me annoyed. I'm on it so that people can see my phone number and screen name in case they really need to get ahold of me, and I have a few pictures on it, but other than that I've stopped caring about it. They just added a "feed" which tells you all of your friends' activities, like what they added to their profiles, who they've added as friends, what pictures they've added, etc, and it's just visual vomit. If I wanted to know all this information, I'd spend my loser life finding it out for myself. What's next? "Megan clicked at 4:45:00. Then she moved her mouse at 4:45:05. Then she clicked again. Then she clawed her eyes out because Facebook is retarded."
Dude, put yer basic contact info on it, and that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home