Thursday, July 13, 2006

Me? Teach business?

So, as predicted, I got a ridiculously late e-mail from Rick Sommer, asking me to do drop in tutoring at EPGY. I would LOVE to (meet new people, do a fun job, make money so that I can blow it), but the problem is the course is in business, which I have no idea about. If it were up to me, all the businessmen could go jump off a huge office building and I wouldn't care. I'll probably end up e-mailing him back and telling him that I'd be willing to do it if he can't find anyone else, because I can definitely learn the stuff (finance and econ and such), and didn't I have to teach Java without knowing it?

Also, I'm going to a conference in San Diego on August 30th to September 1st on automated function prediction. I'm actually pretty excited because this is exactly what I work on, plus I get to hang out with Katherine after the conference and perhaps go to the flea market or wild animal park! So, um, you all should come down to San Diego also, to hang out with me and partake in general revelry and automated prediction of functional sites.

Oh, and I don't remember if I ever bragged about my awesome alpaca sweater that I found at the Salvation Army (actually, Matt found it, and I didn't want it until he made me try it on). I found an old picture of me wearing it, although I look a little frumpy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like it, although I'm bummed it's too hot for me to wear it now.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

hello frumpus

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home