Thursday, June 29, 2006

One more post

Funny, funny, funny.
Don't read this unless you're a CS major. It won't make sense. If you ARE a CS major, then this is probably the best thing you've seen all day.

These are the lyrics to a rap song by monzy, a CS grad student at Stanford. CS + rap = brilliant.

So Much Drama in the PhD

"I run gmake and gcc,
And I ain't never called malloc without calling free.
I'll beat your ass until it's colored like a red-black tree
'Cause there's so much drama in the PhD."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Heh, I've been listening to that for over a year now, since my grad student friend Mike sent it to me. That song is geometrically funny with respect to how hardcode a CS nerd you are.

I'ma pipe you to /dev/null

I'm an unsigned long int and you're an 8-bit char

Your mom circulates like a public key
Servicing more requests than HTTP
She keeps all her ports open like Windows ME
Oh, there's so much drama in the PhD

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home