Monday, June 26, 2006

Starting work and school

Booooooo on work and school and all that. I start work tomorrow, school on Tuesday. I wish I had annnnnother week of relaxation. Oh well, work pays the (nonexistent) bills, and I'm actually looking forward to taking this class (Stats 116) which is also a requirement for my major. It'll be something to keep me from going crazy.
Today I checked out a book from the library (Tristram Shandy) which hadn't been touched since the library got its computerized cataloguing system. By this I mean, I tried to check it out and got an error that it "didn't exist" and the librarian told me that no one had bothered to enter it into the system when they switched over to computers (probably a good 10 years ago!), and no one has checked it out since then! Poor English literature, no one cares about you any more!

I'm going to slowly post pictures from Humboldt, since I'm probably not going to be doing much interesting in the next few weeks. These photos should tide me over until I do something besides sitting on my butt all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home