Saturday, June 10, 2006

First one done

Obligatory post to say I'm done with my first final! Two more + a paper, but I'm not too worried about anything but CS 107. That final will be brutal. But luckily I can't study for it as much as I studied for physics. I studied my ass off for physics. You should look, my ass is definitely smaller.

Speaking of asses, I'm sort of worried about next year's eating situation at Lag. I've eaten there twice this weekend, and both times I was totally grossed out. I just lose my appetite. It's not like Ricker is fine dining either, but I remember why it felt so tasty at the beginning of this year: Lag was the only dining hall I'd eaten at before, and it sucks! I'm glad I have a car next year, or else it'll be a repeat of freshman year when I lost 10 pounds and got sort of sickly looking. Anyone up for pad thai next year?

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Man, you want bad, come visit me at work and try the new Salk chef's cooking. Bayle cooks better than he does.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home