Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Dana and Elinor Visit!

I had a nice study break (or should I say, a break from not studying?) today when Dana & Elinor came for lunch! I got to hear a whole bunch about their European adventures (Elinor spent a year studying abroad in Greece, and Dana went to go visit her and they both went frollicking around Europe) and be super jealous. Oh well, I'll get some time to travel when I'm... 50. Staying in your chair and playing weboggle and pretending to work is underrated anyways.
Here are some pictures:
Me & Elinor...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Elinor and Dana, who apparently has a pathological fear of having her picture posted on the internet (but not of having pictures taken.. interesting). As a joke, Elinor covered her up when I was taking pictures, and she consented to have this one posted:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think that's funny for some reason.

And today I swear I am going to work, because yesterday I was decent about working but really didn't get that much done considering I had nothing at all to do in the afternoon except one short meeting with a prof. But it's like, you get home and you have an hour before you have to leave, so you fuss around and check your e-mail, half an hour goes by, and it's like, I can't work in this measly half hour. Then when you get back, it's the same routine and suddenly you've wasted the whole day.
And then there's the napping situation... I've been taking massive naps constantly. Yesterday I took three naps. And yet was still able to fall asleep at night. I'd say it was sleep deprivation.

2 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Hey, that's a new bag! Cuz I haven't seen it before.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah, I got it awhile ago.. it seems like me buying new things has to be publicized or something :-P. Because I brought it home for dinner and Mother, Tracy, and Daddy all separately picked it up and were like "what's this?".

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home