Saturday, October 01, 2005

I'm being good!

Today I went on a nice walk... I'm proud of myself that I'm keeping up with my summer program of talking a 25 minute walk every day. It might be more like an hour every few days, but at least I'm still doing it. Trying to ban the slide into lump-dom that happened last year when I was skinny but in horrible shape.
So if you see me wheezing around campus because I've been walking the dish, then you know I'm still being good.
AND
Katherine mailed me a package (peckage). Soon to be here... I'll post pictures of what I get, as well as pictures of my new shoes!
So the peckage better be top-notch, Kath, because pictures of it are going online. Ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Hey! You were never that lump-some. In fact, you weren't at all!

5:37 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

Maybe you were just gimp-some. A good place to walk is walking to the mall. You save gas, get exercise, and get to go shopping! And of course the peckage is top-notch. As much top-notchdom as can fit into a 4" cube.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home