Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Packing and such.

I'm packing for my move back to the Farm on Friday. I'm not actually that together that I started packing super early... I'm leaving for a lab retreat to Monterey tomorrow and getting back on Friday. Meaning that I will have no time to pack on Friday. Meaning that I am packing some stuff now. Meaning that on Friday I will throw everything else haphazard into my Volvo and haul it all to Stanford. Hopefully the weather will be better than today--thunderstorms and rain and COLD! It was all nice and warm and then suddenly started raining. When the lightning was right over our house the power went out... weird. If the lightning hit my house directly, what would have happened? Some sort of fire, I'd imagine.
And I can't find my fake Kate Spade baguette that my sister gave me!!! AURGH! It has to be somewhere in my room but my room is such a mess that it could be anywhere! Blah. My life is misery.
I also cut my hair! Cut off six inches & if I'm smart/patient enough to figure out how to post pictures in this thing, I'll put up a picture! And I used the timer on my camera! And.. and and I'm looking askew in an awesomely angsty/devious way. Ha ha ha.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ok, I figured it out.. there I am in my room with my Spratt (from Ikea!). And, Katherine, if you're wondering, there's the bag I got from Salvation Army that I take everywhere...the leather messenger bag that you were worried looks Mormonish.

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

The Spratt is growing out the side of your new haircut, like a big ear.

Mormonish? I think your "messenger" bag might be full of Bibles. Is that why you're going to that hotel in Monterey? Ha ha ha

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home