Friday, September 16, 2005

Weirdness attack!

Today I hung out with Angela, a good friend of mine from high school who's going abroad TOMORROW for a year... Wow it seems like all the cool people are leaving next school year! We visited our high school like we try to do every year and it was fun but a little weird. My teachers all looked exactly the same, the school looked the same, etc. but all the kids looked like they were 12! Actually, some of them were only 3 years away from being 12! I feel like such an old fart. Weren't people older when we went to high school? It's all going to start again when the frosh get on campus & there's a bunch of little kids running around asking where their IHUM sections are. I plan to buy alcohol for as many of them as possible in the hopes that the substance abuse will make them prematurely age.... hm. Um, actually hopefully I won't be suckered into buying people booze when I turn legal because I'm such a goody two shoes that I'm terrified of getting in trouble.
But school was fun and it was nice to see my old teachers again. I really should go visit them at least once a year because it gives them a lot of satisfaction to see their students not growing up to be crack whores and such. And they were really nice to me. And they have a thankless job that pays like junk even though it's important... but I'm not going to rant.
Now I'm off to go to the REI store (BLECK, I'll complain about that stupid-ass store some other time) with Matt, then going to help him pack. Hopefully we'll also go real shopping (like the Salvation Army!!!!!). Adiossssss

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

YOU'RE an old fart? The grad students look like they're 12 to me now! Poo.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home