Saturday, September 24, 2005

My new obsession + odds & ends

So a little while ago I got um, sort of obsessed with these shoes and let's just say... that after buying a pair of the fuschia floral ones a few weeks ago I now own a brown and pink suede pair and have just ordered a black polka dot pair. What started out as a sensible effort to stop wearing flip flops everywhere has ended in ... wearing Keds ballet flats everywhere. But at least my feet are all covered. And they're all in totally different patterns. And colors. And I don't have a problem at all.
So next on the agenda is declaring my major (bmc) and taking a killer courseload in the fall. I'm taking:
E40 (intro to electrical engineering)
Chem 188 (biochem)
CS 270 (intro to biomedical informatics)
Physics 45 (Physics with calc)
That should be fun. And I'm going to research and hopefully buy a cheap computer and install linux on it. I'm going to the loony bin... but at least I'll have nice shoes!
I also moved into my new room yesterday! My room is awesome, a decently sized two room double--not bad for an unpreferred year of housing. I have a ton of junk in it... probably post pictures once I move my futon in here & make it really decked out. Also, my roommate seems super nice & I have no complaints in that department!
Um, that's about all. My jumping beans got excited when I lofted my bed today, I think they respond to sound also. One of them's been bouncing around and I can hear it tapping. The funny thing is that when I open up the drawer that they're in to look at them tapping, they get scared and play dead. Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home