Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Need... sleep

I started working for EPGY again... I'm doing the intermediate programming course, which is all isolated in Hammarskjold (those CS kids are weird, best to isolate them, right?). This is definitely the best situation possible, since the other options were (1) Business, which I don't know anything about, (2) Math Olympiad, which I sort of know about, but not really, (3) Cosmology, which probably would have been fun, but ditto on the sort of not knowing anything about it.

Also, I have more pictures on my camera that I need to unload, so there might be pictures soon, but I'm just too lazy and tired. Between work, research, and trying to finish a 1,400 page novel that some idiot recalled from the library so I have to return it in a few days, I have more than enough on my hands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Ooh, what novel?

6:23 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I was re-reading The Count of Monte Cristo after I saw the movie on TV and got upset about how they changed the plot. AND I finished it last night :-D.

1:06 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

Mmm...Monte Cristo. the kind w/ the french toast on the outside.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home