Friday, October 28, 2005

People who should be shot....

Ivan (from Slav last year) said that people who walk in the street or bike on the sidewalk should be shot. I agree. Maybe on like, El Camino or something you can ride on the sidewalk (because only crazy hardcore people bike there), but on Lausen Mall there is no reason why you can't ride with the other bikers... there aren't even any cars there! The sidewalk is for people, and the stupid bikers who weave around the walkers make me scared. I hope they fall off the curb and knock out their teeth.
If you're too scared to ride your bike in the road with the other bikers, then put your bike away and grow some balls!

EDIT:
Ha ha, someone pointed out to me that I had said "people who bike on the road should be shot." My bad. I must have gotten ... err carried away in my anger and hate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Sounds like your an adherent of Black Mage's "final solution":
http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=040406

12:56 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

! The corn guy on the flag is so cute!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home