Thursday, October 20, 2005

Awesome

Just passed by two guys on bikes and heard them complaining about how their friend was going out with an ugly girl "her nose takes up all of her face and.. she doesn't have a chin, or it goes down in some weird way" and I was like ahhhhh I am your fellow bitch and compatriot. If your friend makes a bad relationship decision, by all means bash him/her behind your friend's back. As I said to Mike, the basis of all good gossip is people going out with each other...

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Hey Megan, I expect the bitchiness of your blogging to reduce after all your midterms...although I have to agree with you on this one.

7:55 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

Don't forget the gossip created by people who wear ugly clothes!!!!!!!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home