Tuesday, October 18, 2005

FMOTQ

Full Moon on the Quad... very interesting, that's all I have to say. I only had ONE guy ask me "are you a freshman?" Boo, do I look that washed up? (just kidding, I was dressed like a prude and surrounded by my friends most of the time. And getting sketched on is a bad thing, right?)
Also, watching the band/dollies/fire coming out of a tuba reminded me of some weird .. I dunno, ritual. I almost expected them to grab one of the dollies and throw her into one of those Star Wars sand pits that had the big snake monsters in them (you know what I mean, it's in episode 6).

Oh, and also. My life sucks because I went to go gawk at people kissing and now it's 1 AM and I have class at 9. Which I'm too much of a sucker to miss.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup. You're life sucks. Maybe it would be better if you just died. >:[ >:[ >:[




:P

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your! I meant your! Nooooooooooooooooo.





Damn these uneditable comments. Such failure...

9:14 PM  
Blogger seabeans said...

Yeah, like if you went up inside the tree suit like all the other slutty ho's, then you might actually die of something, like syphilis.

Maybe they should call it Full Mono on the Quad. Gross. But I guess they had to invent something so that everyone who goes to Stanford gets some form of action at least twice in their entire life, haha.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home