Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Pictures!

Random picture post...

For all that want to know, here's my roommate Thanhthanh. Doing Math homework, as you can see. Fun stuff.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hey, yes so I have decided that the timer on my camera is much too fun. I've been taking vain pictures of myself!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These two are the best. Don't worry, I didn't take that many.

And.. here's a cute doggie that I saw on the way to Physics office hours. It was sitting in a balcony of someone's office & when it saw two other dogs walk by it got excited and stuck its head through the bars of the balcony. Then it was like, "hey, this ain't so bad" and left its head there... either that or it was like, "oh crap, I'm stuck!!!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally, I think this is the best road sign ever:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They might as well have written on it "DIE BITCHES."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

Spratt!

Hhahaha @ "DIE BITCHES," I've long been an admirer of that sign.

I like your pictures. Do this again some time.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home