Thursday, October 06, 2005

I got a Package!

My package came in the mail yesterday! It was exciiiiiting!
Here are some highlights:

Kath made me another Tomstone (darker green this time, with a light green backing) and a mini pal! Wooo now I can have a Tomstone and Pal in my car AND my room at the same time. Yesss.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

OOOooo it's a knitted pea pod! This is about 6 inches tall and the peas come out!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's hanging on my light! Along with proline, which makes beta turns in your proteins! Errr.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also got yummy candies. Thanks for the peckage, Kath!

AND THEN my mom got me a flowering stone the same day. Wow, I'm getting spoiled. It has funny "babies" growing out of the middles. And they're covered with little green spots. Heehe how funny. I hope I don't kill it, I heard they're hard to take care of.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's sitting next to the wonderful peach I got from the dining hall. Lakeside doesn't have such good peaches, ha you Roble people.

And finally, today I decided that Spratt and Winston needed a friend. And people need something to lean on when they sit on my futon. So I got a HUGE UGLY GREEN PILLOW!!! Wooooo!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The color is actually better in person, it's less neon and more ... um, muddy. And the front is all "smocked", but you can't really see the texture in the picture because the flash messed everything up. I think the person who rang me up at the store thought I had horrible taste because she was like "wow, that's a ... really big green pillow." I think she was just suffering remorse at her relative lack of awesomeness compared to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

haha it looks like the pea pod is even bigger if you imagine the lamp as a floor lamp...don't your jumping beans jump away if you leave them on the desk like that? Maybe you should make them a little corral, like out of cardboard and paper clips.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home