Friday, May 18, 2007

Exotic Erotic? + sumnmer plans (not exotic or erotic)

It's the night of Stanford's annual "Exotic Erotic" party, where girls have a minimum of two articles of clothing; guys are limited to one. Supposed to be the craziest party of the year, where people get creative with nudity, etc (last year someone wore a trumpet?). Sadly enough, I've never gone in my four years here... it's always cold and there's a huge line, and people from Berkeley try to sneak and. Here's to another year that I don't go (although this year I'm being a particularly huge loser and programming)!

Oh, and by the way, I'm working at EPGY again this summer! (did I already post this?) Unfortunately I can only do one session, so I don't know if I'll be able to be a residential counselor (even though I really really want to...), but nonetheless I'll have some funds for silly shopping expenses next year. After 3 weeks of EPGY, I'm taking a trip to Yellowstone with Matt, and then bumming around my house for a couple of weeks before I move to Los Angeles (ETA: August 1st).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home