Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am Clearly Awesome

Today in physics lab I was grappling with some junky, mid-90s era technology. We were making these beautiful graphs in this b-s lab where we were (very badly) measuring Coulomb's constant, and we needed to print them. I tried to print, but after the printer reluctantly spit out a few pages it gave an error message: "Load Letter".
I immediately thought: OFFICE SPACE. And I quote:

Michael Bolton: "PC Load Letter"? What the fuck does that mean?

Hahahahahahahaaaaa
And of course I was awesome enough to have read the IMDB trivia that this error message means that the letter-sized (legal) paper tray is empty. Go me.
Oooh man. And there was this totally mean annoying girl I was working with (we were in groups). She was SO bossy when she THOUGHT she knew what she was doing, and then when she didn't know what was going on she would be whiny and constantly ask us what we were doing, and THEN when we did some stuff wrong and clearly needed to redo it (plus it was like, easy stuff to redo) she'd be like "*sigh*....ok... I GUESS we can redo it", as if she had any say. And she kept harassing the TA about EXACTLY what we needed to do on our lab reports, like how many words it should be and which diagrams we should include and how we should format our data. I admit it: I looked her up on facebook, and she's a PREMED BIO MAJOR! Yuck yuck yuck, I knew it! I hope she FAILS BioCore... and I actually do mean that. She was f-ing annoying, man.
Hmph, anyone who rolls their eyes at me .. sucks.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Man, anyone who rolls their eyes at you is...FAT! HA HA HA HA HA

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home