Sunday, March 26, 2006

Change of Plans!

So, for those of you who care, I actually didn't end up going to Humboldt, because Matt is a little sick and didn't want to do the drive (can't blame him, really). But that's not bad, because I get to be really lazy and um, studious (?!?!) with my MCAT crap and stuff like that. And we're probably going up some long weekend in spring, so I can look forward to that!
Anyways, standard spring break stuff is going on now, sleeping lots and eating lots and doing silly wasteful things. Went to Hotaru today... love that place.. get to go again in the next week if Katherine wants too (woohoo... hehe). Ummm... yes.... it's 3 am and I'm sort of incoherent.

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Yesyes I'm all Hotaruational.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home