Sunday, February 26, 2006

I GOT THE BEST PARKING SPOT EVER!

Okay. So this is the best parking spot ever. And I said I'd never leave it.. and then when I had to leave it to go shopping (hehe, HAD to go shopping, you know), I came back and it was still there! So I got it again and was super happy and then was like, "damn, I'm NEVER leaving this spot." And then I drove a bunch of people to a party and went to Terra and was sad because I had to leave my spot.. and then when I came back again it was STILL THERE. Someone was like, just pulling out of it. So now, really, I am never leaving it because me & my beautiful parking spot are meant to be...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lookit my car! It's so happy there! It likes it... it's saying "please let me stay in this nice shady spot that is oh-so-close to the door of your dorm...

and also..
walruses!
Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home