Tuesday, April 04, 2006

FRIENDS

Me & Matt got some new "friends," or stuffed thingys.

This is Sea Otter. He's awesome and.. ambiguously mammal. I had no idea what he was when we first saw him. Matt hates him because he's jealous of all the attention he gets!
Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is Sweetie Pea. This one is my best friend! It's part of a late birthday present because the weird hick that Katherine bought it from on e-bay accidentally sent it to her instead of me, so she just waited until she came up here to give it to me.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Both Kath and Matt (and everyone else, I guess) think it's scary. IT JUST WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIENNNNNNDDDDD
Image hosting by Photobucket

Speaking of more early birthday presents, Matt got a cake and a knitted pea pod from Kath. Good stuff.
Image hosting by Photobucket

So many stuffed things! I have like, one weird little stuffed animal/plush thing in every purse. Matt's starting to be like me, keeping Katherine's plush things in his car (and in his purses, ha ha).

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

To his credit, the pea pod seller dude sent it out so fast that I didn't get a chance to answer "no" to his question about where to send it! Usually that would be a good thing...sending it out fast.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home