Monday, August 27, 2007

Update, update

I'm still here, I swear!
Update on my busy life:
(1) Med school is good. Histology sucks. I start anatomy tomorrow!
(2) Went to San Diego to visit my sister Katherine this weekend. Also saw some MSTP friends who came down also. Made a lame attempt at partying, and just ended up ordering 5 orders of carne asada fries and eating them late at night (not just me, all of us!).
(3) Going back home (to NorCal) next weekend, for the holiday.

I will post pictures sometime, but Kristin and I haven't gotten a couch yet, and are embarrassed by our bare living room. I'm also incredibly lazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hy
i don't know english very very well.
please answer me on mail sanya21@net.hr

thank you

5:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am from croatia...

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home