Monday, August 13, 2007

School has started...

Just got through my first day of (real) medical school. The past week has been orientation, just a bunch of administrative stuff and explanations. Today I had my first real lecture, which was mostly review, but still interesting.
Matt was visiting the past few days (I still haven't found my camera so no pictures there). He was basically only here for one and a half days, but we crammed in a lot of stuff--we went to a med school event at a bar, walked in Santa Monica, went to Venice Beach, walked around Westwood, etc. Overall a great weekend, although now I think I'm sick or have terrible allergies (hopefully the former).
I'm still settling in (and haven't found my camera), but when I have time (ha ha) I'll post pictures of my beautiful apartment in Westwood, my awesome roommate, and my classmates. I think I'm going to like med school :-).

2 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

Did you find your camera yet?

3:14 PM  
Anonymous sophiasage said...

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumble upon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other authors and practice something from their websites...
Facility management companies in Chennai
Manpower agencies in chennai

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home