Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm moved in!

The kids get here on Sunday! I'm teaching materials engineering! I get to build a radio!

In other news, I got a new phone (and new phone number, which will become my new number on July 13). I'll post my new number on facebook, and probably call a few important people. And maybe post a reminder on IM. Hopefully this is the last time for awhile that I'll have to change my phone number (although it sure does help with shaking off the creepy weirdos you don't want to talk to ever again, ha ha!).
Anyways, I got a Motorola SLVR L7 in silver. I wanted pink, but it didn't come in that color--sometimes, life sucks, you know?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn, do I have to get a new number too? I'm already on the plan, so maybe not. huh. not like I know what it is right now anyway!

2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home