Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Whoa!

Hehe, lots of pictures.

This is Water Buffalo. He is um.. the cutest thing I have. He lives in my purse. That is all.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Minnen Groda is awesome.. and his butt shapes like Muffin's butt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You open up his mouth and put things in it.. like Tomstones and water buffalos!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aurgh! My mom's trying to eat Water Buffalo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is a picture of my aunt's tofu factory in Houston. Yes, I went to Houston. And I ate a lot of tofu.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
When we were in Houston we saw this little kid wearing a "Don't mess with Texas" t-shirt in the dim sum restaurant, and I thought that was pretty awesome.

And then I went to the Salvation Army (when I came back to California) and got a friend! He's awesome, I still haven't named him yet (don't want to name him Egg like Katherine suggested :-P).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I look really retarded in this picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Ha ha! I'm in the picture with the butts! My hand is all crazy.

I found Original Water Buffalo. He has a weird face, whoever sewed him did an amateur job so he has a strange hump between the eyes/nose, and the mouth looks like it's trying to kiss something. The one from the swap meet looks just like yours though.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home