Monday, December 12, 2005

Weird sick

I've been "sick" for the past week and a half, but I don't know if it counts as sick. It's weird. Started out as waking up with a sore throat, it going away, and then coming back at night. This happened for about 4 days, then I started getting this weird weird cough. Just loud and awful sometimes, but most of the time I feel fine and my throat doesn't hurt anymore. Now I lost my sense of smell. I think I'm slowly falling apart. I hope I can make it through finals, eep!
Maybe I have a tumor!

Oh, and I'm also going to Houston in early January. I get to visit my grandmother and my crazy aunt and her tofu factory! Woohoo. And see my uncle from Canada also. Should be fun, hopefully I won't be sick anymore when I go.
But that means I don't get to see Matt for a week more! Sucks! Oh well, he's been gone for so long that another week won't make a difference? Hopefully? I'm sorry I planned a trip the week you were supposed to come down and visit me, Matt!

2 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Duh, you'd have to be sick for a whole month in order to still be sick when you go there.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Once you and Matt are reunited, I'm sure you'll think a week was an agonizingly long time. :-)

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home