Saturday, May 13, 2006

Guys are Clueless

My old bathing suit was getting a little small (hm, I'd like to think that it shrank when I put it in the washing machine..) so I got another one at Marshalls. The funny part is that I was surfing the net for price comparisons & I found a picture of it:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look carefully. This mannequin MUST have been dressed by a guy because the top is on upside down! The part that's supposed to go around your neck is around the waist, and vice versa. Yikes.
Guys, don't try this at home.

2 Comments:

Blogger seabeans said...

Man, there's a lot of opportunities for untying accidents with this one though.

And non-accidental "funny tricks on Megan."

Or are they fake ties that are actually sewn shut?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hmm.. my friends don't tend to think that untying is funny. Hopefully not. But I can always double-knot. (because they are real ties).

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home